Our partners do not need to operate a specific laboratory or purchase expensive instruments, as our accredited test laboratory has a number of calibrated instruments and devices that can be used not only for explosion-proof testing, but for other fields as well. Our highly-qualified staff has ample professional know-how to offer our partners the conducting of the following tests:
Various material tests, vibration tests, machine safety tests, 3D dimensional inspections, tests for the effects of humidity, cold resistance testing, heat resistance testing and many other regular or custom tests.
Heat and cold resistance test
Our ANGELANTONI climate-control chamber can be used to conduct heat resistance and cold resistance tests, and also to perform testing for the effects of humidity. Climatic test chamber, environmental tests are performed between -70 oC and +180 oC at 10% – 98% humidity.
Our company engages in the heat resistance, cold resistance tests, and testing for the effects of humidity in all kinds of industrial metals and non-metallic materials, consistently with local and foreign legal regulations and against the related standards. All three test types shall meet the following standard: (MSZ – i.e. Hungarian Standard) EN IEC 60079-0
ANGELANTONI Discovery DY 110C climatic test chamber:
Temperature range: -75°C to +180°C
Humidity: 10% to 98% (+20 to +94 CO)
Dimensional inspection and revision
We can also carry out the 3D dimensional inspection and revision of gap gauges on various products, such as printed circuit boards and pressure-tight casings. A MITUTOYO measuring microscope with a 5μ accuracy of measurement is used for such work.
MITUTOYO measuring microscope:
QS-L 200 Z
X axis 200mm
Y axis 100mm
Z axis 100mm
Measurement principle: Edge detection algorithm
Length accuracy deviation: (5+0.6L/100) m
(L = length of measurement in mm)
Magnification: 0.5x to 3.5x
Illumination: Standard compliant co-axial light, standard compliant transmitted and ring light
Our METREL® MultiServicer unit can be used to carry out the following tests:
- Automatic electric shock protection testing and reviews need to be performed to reveal ESP-related defects, and they comprise the following steps: Visual inspection, detailed instrument measurement, and the thorough evaluation of measurement results.
- The breakdown voltage test equipment can be used to carry out safety inspections for all sorts of electrical appliances.
- The breakdown field strength test is intended to establish the need to apply safety distances, as well as to determine such for high-voltage systems.
- Performing ground protective lead, current drain and voltage drop measurements are simple with the help of the breakdown voltage test equipment, since these inspections are also essential in the testing of electrical appliances.
- Insulation resistance testing can be used to verify the suitability of coils, and check for any defects that may appear on the insulation.
- Our discharge time measurement test is used when measuring fuses, as well as the activation time of protective systems.
- Leakage current can influence the operational safety of electrical installations, and – in some cases – may produce mains interference, which is why it is important to perform periodic leakage current measurements.
METREL® MultiServicer MI 2170
- The rubber hardness tester can be used to inspect the following materials: rubber, elastomer, neoprene, silicon, vinyl, soft plastic, felt, leather and similar materials.
model 3104 rubber hardness tester
- A SEFELEC M1500P type insulation resistance and leakage current meter is used for our surface resistivity tests.
Test voltage: 1 to 1500V,
Resistance measurement: 100Ω to 2000TΩ,
Maximum current: 10pA to 20mA.
- Our hydraulic test equipment operates in a measurement range of 0 to 60bar, and provides an opportunity for testing the tightness and mechanical strength of cable inlets on pressure-tight casings.